Recruitment Support for Businesses
Profile Recruitment can help identify the right candidate for your business by working with you to understand the requirements of the missing element in your workforce
Profile Recruitment works with you to identify the best talent for your business by providing you with the industry and recruitment expertise.
We can be your recruitment partner and we pride ourselves on our honest and ethical approach for sourcing technical and commercial personnel for the Inkjet print and packaging sectors including chemists, engineers (colour, workflow, validation, testing and service), sales personnel, product manager and directors.
By providing simple, cost effective, results driven, flexible and agile solutions. We can help you with your recruitment requirements, and ultimately achieve your business goals, by offering a:
- Retained service - building a long-term partnership
- Contingency support - planning for future changes in your workforce
- Permanent employees - full and part time contracts
- Contract and Interim roles - project, holiday, sickness cover, short-term contracts
- Graduate programmes - supporting the next generation workforce
The support we provide for our clients isn’t just about finding you the right candidates, we can provide you directly, or through our Partner network, the following services to ensure you keep your best talent and are positioned correctly in the market as an employer of choice.
- Recruitment – managing the whole process for you or support you at key points along the way. The choice is yours.
- Interviews – advice on streamlining the traditional interview stages, gathering core skills, attributes and capabilities information, conducting the interviews on your behalf
- HR services – advice on retainment techniques for staff, stress management courses, training (presentation, industry specific), exit interviews
You can view feedback from clients using our services on our Testimonials page